The Federation collaborates on a number of exciting research projects in partnership with high-profile institutions including Imperial College London and the NIHR.
To drive research in our practices further, each PCN has a Research Champion.
The research Champions role is about championing/being the voice in the PCN encouraging practices to engage with research.
- Dr Rachel Charge – Federation Research Lead (Neohealth)
- Dr Mohammed Tahir – Kensington & Chelsea North
- Dr Puvana Rajakulendran – Kensington & Chelsea South
- Dr Maria Pankhurst – South
- Dr Simon Ramsden – B Group